Wednesday 14 January 2009

Panasonic TX32LXD70 Service Menu

Having hooked up my PC via a DVI to HDMI cable the overscan on my TV meant I lost quite a bit around the edges of the screen. Seemed no way to correct it.

You can access the Service Menu by:

Holding on the TV - the "-/V" key, and pressing on the remote the number "0" 4 or 5 times.

Then on the remote the red and green key cycle up and down through the options, and the yellow and blue keys change values. And "OK" button stores the values. The "Exit" key gets rid of Service Menu.

H-amp and V-amp adjust the overscan, and H-pos and V-pos adjust postion.

This is saved per input as far as I can tell

For HDMI "1" connected to PC I set H-amp and V-amp to -3 (their lowest value). Setting them back to "0" will get the TV back to its original settings.

2 comments:

Seymour Harding said...

Awesome, thanks dude! Firestick looks loads better now

Unknown said...

Thank You that's a nice information.Panasonic Service Center in Hyderabad also provides useful information. From my personal experience I'm suggesting them. Here are their contact info.

electronicservicecenter
Contact Us: 9393538580